20th March. English. Optional activities.

Good morning children!!

Today we are going to give you time to check all the activities you had done this week.

Later we will send the corrections with a calendar of the activities, in this way it will be easy to check the tasks you had done!

But if you want to practice the irregular verbs, click HERE to play online.

This is an IRREGULAR VERBS WHEEL GAME, it can be a challenge! 😉

For those who want to read and improve your fluency level next term, you can read:


The Emperor’s New Clothes reading and activities

And if you want more, practice English Grammar HERE.

** These activities are optional, you can work if you want! 

Have a nice day and weekend!

Bárbara and Noelia.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I am Mara, I can't play the game, I entered in the web but it said me that it's not "compatible"

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I have the same problem with the game of irregular verbs.Irene 5ºB

      Eliminar
  2. Hello I am Rocío of 5ºD and I tried to enter to agenda web and happend the same as Mara.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Maybe you have a problem in your computer, I can access! Try to type the agenda web on Google.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Wednesday, 22nd April. HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!

Friday, 22nd May. ENGLISH: Reading comprehension+Word of the week

Thursday, 23rd April. English. HAPPY WORLD BOOK DAY!!