Friday, 27th March. English. Optional activities.

Good morning children!!

Today again we are going to give time to check the tasks and organise everything. 

So you have time to get ready for next week 😉

Although the activities are optional, we would recommend you to practice English Grammar in the links below:


And of course you can do all the exercises you want in AGENDA WEB.


But if you decide to do them, please leave a comment below telling us which one was your favourite.

Have a nice day and weekend!

Bárbara and Noelia.

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Noelia! I did The exercises. They are very easy. My favourite exercises are the Questions.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, I´m Zaira. I did the activities. The one I like most was the one of the questions.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Noelia I did the excercises and I really like them! But the most I liked is the excercise of the questions.
    Jimena 5°B

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi I am Rocío 5ºD I did all the exercises the one I liked more were the questions.
    But all were very interesting
    They were very funny
    Rocío 5ºD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi i am Noeia from 5ºB, all are bery good but the one that i prefer are the cuestions

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Noelia:
    I did the activities, I like possessive adjectives.
    Daniela (5ºA).

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Wednesday, 22nd April. HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!

Friday, 22nd May. ENGLISH: Reading comprehension+Word of the week

Thursday, 23rd April. English. HAPPY WORLD BOOK DAY!!