English KAHOOT!!! From now to next Friday at 12.00

Good morning everyone!

From now until next Friday 20th of March at 12:00  you will have fun doing a Kahoot Challenge which will help us to check what you had learnt in this unit about Technology.

To do it you have to access HERE.

* If it does not work try it here: 


https://kahoot.it/challenge/0888632?challenge-id=7465b995-0d8e-4a8c-985b-8b75eca9ceb2_1584444984057

Or you need to type this challenge pin: 0888632 in Kahoot webpage

IMPORTANT!!!! Remember to write your full name: NAME+LAST NAME.

Then, we will see your score!!!

Revise the unit before you do it: 
  • Vocabulary (nouns and verbs)
  • Future: Be goint to and Will
  • Verb Focus of the Unit
  • Structure of Past Simple and Present Perfect.
  • The structure of an email (we sent this last week)
See you there!

Bárbara and Noelia

Comentarios

  1. Cuando ya has completado el kahoot y te pone desafío completado ya estaría hecho el kahoot?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Soy Rocío: supongo que sí porque a mi me ponía lo mismo pero no lo sé

      Eliminar
  2. I am Rocío of 5ºD and I didn´t have to write the pin code when I did the Kahoot

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes, or you include the pin code or enter to the link!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. NOELIA I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE KAHOOT , I WROTE YOU ALL IN YOUR EMAIL
    MARIA 5B .

    ResponderEliminar
  5. una vez ya echo no se puede repetir no??????????

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hola Noelia , soy Noelia de 5ºB he tenido problemas con kahoot porque me ponía ha hacerlo y de repente se me salia de kahoot pero lo reinicie y lo pude hacer . Lo digo por si veis que pone muchas Noelia Moreno y por si a alguien más le pasa que pruebe ha reiniciar.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. gracias noelia ,me pasa lo mismo

      Eliminar
    2. lo he reiniciado y me seguia poniendo 3 veces maria jimenez de diferentes maneras, sin haber terminado el kahoot

      Eliminar
    3. si Maria pero has acabado el hahoot?.NOELIA

      Eliminar
  7. Noelia soy Luca de 5ºB no puedo hacer el kahoot por que ha llegado al limite de jugadores

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Barbara,

    I am Alvaro Gutiérrez Garvi.

    I can´t enter in Kahoot game. It has already reached the máximum game of players.

    Can you increase the limit please?

    Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Soy Marta Ceña de 5B, me pasa lo mismo que a Luca no puedo entrar porque se ha sobrepasado el límite de jugadores

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I mean, the results if you are less than number 5

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I am René Barbara it does not work

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Wednesday, 22nd April. HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!

Friday, 22nd May. ENGLISH: Reading comprehension+Word of the week

Thursday, 23rd April. English. HAPPY WORLD BOOK DAY!!