Thursday, 14th May - ENGLISH: Unit 8 Review 3 TRAVELERS


Hi, everybody!!

First, do your Do it now about spelling. If you need to know the meaning of some of the words, use Cambridge dictionary or Wordrefence.

Besides this, you have the last part of the review about this unit 8.


  • Go to page 170: Verb Focus. Do exercises 21, 22 and 23. Then, study the new verbs.
  • Go to page 172: Quiz Review. Do exercises 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28.

When you finish these two pages, you need to go to Travelers and do the assignment planned for today. Our recommendation is that you finish early, study the whole unit (vocabulary, First Conditional, Gerund, Verb Focus, etc.).



The date of the Unit 8: Weekend Fun 
Test is Monday, 18th May. 

That day will create an entry with the link and codes to access the exam.

Enjoy your day!

Bárbara y Noelia

Comentarios

  1. Good morning everyone!
    Have you share and send our assigments of today on travelers ?
    I do not have anything pending.
    Have a nice day!! Thank you.
    Maria 5B

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi
    This days I cant do travellers it said (this ejercice is non compatible with your device.
    Andrea Sánchez García 5D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Andrea,
      It happens the same to me so I tried to use another device and I coud do it. Try to do it in another device.
      Mario Sanz

      Eliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello!

    When I enter in Travelers, It saids that I don´t have pending asigments, so I can´t do them.

    I hope you have a nice day

    Fabi


    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello!!

    It happens the same to me.

    Have a nice day.

    Gonzalo Díaz 5ºD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello!
    What can we do the students that don´t have pending assignments??
    Thanks,
    Rocío

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Guys, I do not why the do not appear, I will send them again!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello,
    When I enter with the computer in the activity 20 say that this ejercice is not compatible with your device so I try with the phone and it's said the same , then I try with the tablet and it's said the same than before , I can't do the exercice . What I can do now?? Irene 5°B

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Wednesday, 22nd April. HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!

Friday, 22nd May. ENGLISH: Reading comprehension+Word of the week

Thursday, 23rd April. English. HAPPY WORLD BOOK DAY!!