Thursday, 14th May - SOCIAL SCIENCE: UNIT 3 Session 8

Hello, everyone!!


In this lesson you will review about the whole Tertiary Sector, especially about retail and advertising

Let's start the session watching this simple video about the different areas of the Tertiary Sector.







Today you need to do Worksheet 3.3 and Worksheet 3.4, but you'll do it online on a the website called Liveworksheets

You have the links to access the Worksheets below. BE CAREFUL AND CHOOSE YOUR CLASS. 
There are three types of exercises: completing the gaps, dragging the words until its correct place or joining with arrows.


5ºA - 5ºB Unit 3 Tertiary Sector Worksheet 3.3


5ºA - 5ºB Unit 3 Tertiary Sector Worksheet 3.4


5ºC - 5ºD Unit 3 Tertiary Sector Worksheet 3.3


5ºC - 5ºD Unit 3 Tertiary Sector Worksheet 3.4

In the Worksheet 3.4 you need to type in your keyboard the symbol €. Pay attention to this picture.

IMPORTANT!!! COMPLETE THIS WINDOW ONCE YOU FINISH THE WORKSHEETS, PLEASE.
When you finish completing the worksheet a new window will be opened. There you have to write FULL NAME and CLASS. Then, we'll receive your results.




Enjoy your day!


Bárbara y Noelia

Comentarios

  1. Hello un the ejercice 2 and 3 it said that I have all the cuestions incorred but I had corred.
    Andrea Sánchez García 5D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello, Andrea! Sorry, but this time the exercises are perfect. Did you know the instructions of the heading? You have to drag the names of the products in the order they appear and in the second one I think you didn't understand the sentences.
      Regards,

      Noelia

      Eliminar
  2. In the 3.4 worksheet, I didn´t write the mark of euros because I don´t know how to do it and it counted like wrong.
    Sara Olivera of 5ºC

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, Sara!
      Read again this entry, I have updated it with a picture to help you know how to type thi symbol €. If you want you can do it again.
      Regards.

      Eliminar
  3. Hi everyone!!
    In the first exercise of the worksheet 3.4 I think that I put the corrector answer, please check the answer and tell me if it is good or bad.
    Thanks!!
    Have a nice day!!
    Mara 5A

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good morning
    I can't do the first excercise because It says that we have to join the words with arrows and I can't join them.
    Lucía Peláez 5ºC

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good morning, Barbara I have correctly the exercise one of the worksheet 3.3 but he put me incorrectly

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It happens the same with me. I don't know why.🤷
      Jimena 5°B

      Eliminar
  6. Hi Bárbara,
    in the online worsheets, there are some excersises that I did them good and it says that i did them bad. I know that I have them good because I checked the social book.
    Thank you,
    Hugo 5C

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Noelia,
    the last exercice in the sheet 3.4 the computer changes me the arrows constantly.
    Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello,
    I do the worksheet in the order they appear and it put wrong.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Romeo 5B.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello, in the worksheet 3.4 it puts me that there was can error.
    Paz Pintor Artacho 5A.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hola, estoy intentando hacer las fichas y me sale que hay un error, he esperado y me he vuelto a meter y sale lo mismo sabeis como se aregla?
    Muchas gracias Daniela 5ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi,
    I have the same problem.
    Thank you,
    Alba 5D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Wednesday, 22nd April. HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!

Friday, 22nd May. ENGLISH: Reading comprehension+Word of the week

Thursday, 23rd April. English. HAPPY WORLD BOOK DAY!!